Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Anyone in around Union county? I'm looking for some moms who do AP, EC(part time or occasional is great too), who babywear, who enjoy the outdoors and the arts, or any combination of the previous.

I'm a first time mom and I just moved back to NJ from Brooklyn. I'm the first of my group of close friends to have a baby. I'm the only mama I know that practices AP. Just looking for support maybe some play groups?

Any suggestions for where to find more people is really appreciated.

· Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about we meet on Tuesday? The weather is supposed to be better on Monday and Tues. I'm having a difficult time thinking of where to meet. My brain isn't thinking too clearly as today I have to put a very dear friend to rest. This reply has taken me 15 mins.
We could meet for lunch? or later? I'm assuming indoors for most of you, is preferable with this weather.
Ideas:
Whole Foods Cafeteria, a barnes & nobles, a child friendly cafe?, a library?

· Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How about the Barnes & Nobles? on 22? They have a story time at 11 am? We could meet after? Either hanging out in the children's section or going over to the cafe area. (Based on how the LO's are doing?)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.