Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Wow!! I can't believe I actually got TWO LF diapers on their way to me! I will no longer be a LF virgin!! Talk about being in the right place at the right time! I just happened to log onto my email account right after she sent the notification to her yahoo group!

I got the K&P Blue size 1 and the Nautical size 2. I'm not sure which will fit ds better since he is right inbetween her two sizes at 19 lbs... He is a slim baby so I think the size 1 will probably fit him (he's still in mediums) but I wanted to see how the size 2 fits him too.

Anyway, I'm sooo excited! Now how do I break the news to dh that I spent more money on diapers?!?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Bummer, I missed them. I would have liked to get a Cuddlebuns to celebrate that I'm a senior member now!

I remember when you could go to her store and there were always a few instock to drool over... it wasn't that long ago, either! And I never ever bought one... *sigh*

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by stacey0402
I got the giraffe AIO! I need to try it out before my custom order so I know how many I should get

That is why I bought one of each size. I wanted to be able to try them out before I buy a bunch when my number comes up!

I figure that if one totally doesn't fit him, I can always sell it on the TP and get most if not all my $ back!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.