Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>It feels like I'm having round ligament pain already. I don't really remember getting it with my first two pregnancies much at all, and not until much later. For the past week or so, when I stand up, or stretch or roll in bed, there's either a tugging feeling from both sides of my lower abdomen, or a quick sharp pain in one or both sides. Last night it hurt to stand much at all. It's not at all crampy, it definitely feels like stretching.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm only 11 weeks though and it seems sort of soon for that. This is my 3rd, and it has been 8 years since my last birth - I don't know if that plays into it?<br><br>
Anyone else getting RLP early?</p>

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
<p>I've been feeling it since 5-6 weeks!</p>

·
Registered
64 Posts
<p>I am 8 w 1 day and felt it for sure for the first time last night - a stretching, pulling "pain" on one side when I changed postitionis.  I have felt a kind of tugging a couple of other times but this one was obvious.  This is my 4th - my last one was 7 yrs ago.  I don't remember when it started before. </p>

·
Registered
467 Posts
<p>I think it does come earlier when you have had previous pregnancies. I am fighting the end of a cold and keep feeling it if I cough when also trying to move--OUCH</p>

·
Registered
325 Posts
<p>I am feeling it, too. Especially when my belly goes through a growth spurt.</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts