Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I don't know when I ovulate, but I think I did about 5 days after dtd. Thank you for the advice and well wishes. I don't think it is likely, but am thinking about it because last time he randomly decided not to "follow the plan" we were blessed with #3. This would be a very bad time for #4.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Happened to me - but I used to have longer periods (7-8 days) and my ovulation was slightly unpredictable. NOW I know about the signs, but back then I still believed the Rhythm Method was accurate...

Generally unlikely though - good luck!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Depends are you charting, postpartum, nursing or had a recent miscarriage? When I am in full swing with my cycles after a baby, for me about 15mo pp, I would consider taking that risk.

I almost always regulate back to O on day 13/14 *but* after a miscarriage conceived on day 9 of my cycle (we were trying and charting so I knew when I O'd) so now with that in the back of my head I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable taking that risk if I am absolutely not wanting to get pg.

Oops just read your update. Hoping for the best for you.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
VERY, VERY low likelihood. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
My DS was supposedly conceieved on Jan 20th (according to first trimester ultrasound) AF started on Jan 18th, got a BFP Feb 17th.

Hope AF shows for you!!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts

Do update please

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.