Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,207 Posts
What a great article! Thanks Linda.

Many, many years ago my daughter's class performed Winnie the Pooh as a musical. Fourth grade? Anyway, my daughter got to be Eeyore. I think she had a good time. My guess at her temperament? An interesting combination of melancholic and choleric.

My grandchildren are fun to consider in this light. The older one, now 6 1/2, has always had a strong aspect of the choleric, but she moves through bits of the other temperaments as needed. She doesn't have more than a smidgen of phlegm though. The little one, just turned 3, is mostly sanguine but acts choleric when playing with his big sister, I think in self-defense.

Me? I'm mostly phlegmatic. I like my comforts and hate rushing around and avoid argument if at all possible.

Deborah

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Omg, shucks guys! I wasn't expecting this
: ...and Lucie gets most of the credit...not only did she have fantastic ideas for making the article so much better, she made it look soooooooooo great too. But thanks, this makes me happy...

All my children have their melancholic sides... but I think much of it is due to their ages...adolescence and college. But beyond that, one tends to be choleric, one phlegmatic, one sanguine and the fourth I have no idea...he's not really any of them. He's almost never choleric, almost never melancholic, and that's all I can come up with.

My husband is very choleric, and I can be ... Mostly though, I'm pretty phlegmatic too I think. I don't like to flit, it makes me mentally dizzy to always be on the go-go-go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.