Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use liners for thier poquitos in case of poo misses? No matter what I try or do ds-23m always goes at nap time. He wears a poquito with a cover. But they're getting stained and I'd like to protect them and any new ones I make. I just don't know what to use as either a flush or toss away liner that might help. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Well, I don't have experience with this exactly, but I can give you what info I do have. We have the flushable liners from diaperaps.com but DS's poop is still so liquidy that the diapers get stained anyway. The liners are kind of like a dryer sheet material, but softer if that makes any sense. They don't seem to bother DS any. They do keep the solids nicely off the diaper, so we can just flush them away, so as I assume a 23m old doesn't have liquidy poop anymore, they would probably eliminate the stain problem. For now, we're still cleaning any poopy diapers, but being able to just lift off the solids does help us out a lot! And using a liner also eliminates a lot of the stain, just not all of it. So I can't say that it would definately work, but my best guess would be that they would. Oh, FYI, the liners are HUGE and we currently cut them in thirds for our diapers, so you would have to do that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts