Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My birthday just past, and MIL and Fil gave me $100 play money. I'm thinking of either getting a custom bra made(it's pricey, but I'm told it is SO worth it), but thinking it may be bad timing being 7 months + into the pregnancy. BUT I could also take a course on how to do it for myself.<br><br>
Anyone do this? Is it worth it?<br><br>
LOL.. I just found out how bras are sized.... I never knew. If you are a 32C, and after a baby your rib cage expands to 34.... you're NOT a 34c but a 34B, and if it had expanded to a 36 you'd be a 36A. And all this time I thought the boobie fairy was charging interest on the loaners..lol.<br><br>
To find out what you're size is, you measure the rib cage under the breast, snug but not tight, then add either 4 or 5 inches to get that even #(32, 34, 36, 38, etc) this is the full bust, and will be the band size. Then you measure at the fullest part of the breast. This is not a tight measurement, this is the high bust. Measurements are best done in a well fitting bra. Then subtrat the full bust from the high bust and the difference will help dictate the the cup size. less than one inch is AA, 1-2 inch is A, 2-3 is B, etc. Now I know what they say 80% of women aren't in the right size!<br><br>
So should i go for the course? I'm tempted, but it would be before the baby comes cause I'm not leaving my new born for 2 full days.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts