Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw her at OMSI about a week and a half ago. Other than that no.
She has been off the co op yahoo group we have for a while too. We should get together soon, Michael needs to play.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
i don't know how to do swaps very well. i don't want to muck up the thread with questions. but... do we have to have a concise list of what we want before we send you our picks? Cuz i would loooove me some hand knitted socks, but that's all i see so far. (not everyone has posted their lists though)

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sadkitty View Post
i don't know how to do swaps very well. i don't want to muck up the thread with questions. but... do we have to have a concise list of what we want before we send you our picks? Cuz i would loooove me some hand knitted socks, but that's all i see so far. (not everyone has posted their lists though)
Not sure if I understand your questions but I am sick so everything is hard to understand.
You post a list of what you can make for everyone to look through. When you send me your picks you need to tell me (hopefully) at least five choices listed first to fifth with your choices username and package number. I will then try to match everyone up. You also need to tell me how many packages you want to swap, if you don't I will assume just one. Don't send picks until all the package lists are posted, I think there is a separate date listed for sending picks to me in the thread. Please tell me if that does not answer your question or makes absolutely no sense.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
It makes sense
I just really want those socks
:
. i will be patient....

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

It makes sense
:
. i will be patient....
Make sure and put them in your number one spot! I will do my best to get everyone matched with their #1. The only issue would be if several people pick the same packages then some one is going to end up with their second, third, fourth, or fifth choice. That why I need more than one.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Quote:

It makes sense
:
. i will be patient....
I'm not a knitter, but my mom does a wonderful job! and never can make enough of them!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by forsythia View Post
I'm not a knitter, but my mom does a wonderful job! and never can make enough of them!
Will she sell them? I have stupidly tiny feet and have a really hard time finding wool sockies that fit

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We need a date to meet mamas! Dani would you be able to do the 17th of November? How about anyone else? Maybe we can work it right and have the cake party the same day?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.