Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Yeah someone was defitnitely watching over that girl. It kind of reminds me of that biblical story Daniel in the Lions' Den. He was thrown into the lion's den but God tamed the lions and he wasn't eaten.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Quote:
"A young girl whimpering could be mistaken for the mewing sound from a lion cub, which in turn could explain why they (the lions) didn't eat her," Williams said. "Otherwise they probably would have done."
Sigh. Really. I hate to do this. But if "someone" was watching out for her, why weren't they watching out for all the other girls that are kidnapped for marriage every year? It says in the article that 70 percent of marriages are done that way. So, just this ONE SINGLE GIRL, get to be "saved by someone."

Too bad "someone" didn't save her before she was kidnapped, beaten and terrified.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gethane
Sigh. Really. I hate to do this. But if "someone" was watching out for her, why weren't they watching out for all the other girls that are kidnapped for marriage every year? It says in the article that 70 percent of marriages are done that way. So, just this ONE SINGLE GIRL, get to be "saved by someone."

Too bad "someone" didn't save her before she was kidnapped, beaten and terrified.

Do we have to turn this into a debate?

Never mind....I guess if it is posted on a board it is up for debate right? I guess I just get tired of having responces picked apart.

yes it was amazing.

now back to the debate that I am sure is going to happen. Have fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.