Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While perusing the pro-intact sites a while back I came across a site that had listings of anti-circ urologists in case your son was referred for foreskin complications. I'm not in that situation yet but it's been driving me nuts for the longest time, I can't find that listing anywhere, so I was wondering if anyone else knows what I'm talking about and where to find it.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I did see one listing once but there were very few doctors listed. I have no clue where it was. It just didn't make an impression on me so I didn't save it. It had maybe a half dozen doctors listed in a few states.

The problem with a listing like this is that it would be a tremendous undertaking to compile and keep the information current and we are just not that large and established yet. However, when I saw the thread title, my mind started grinding before I ever opened the thread and I got an idea.

There are many local chapters of NOCIRC around the country. By each chapter keeping up with doctors in their local area only, this would become a far more manageable task and might be doable. I'm going to noodle that one out a while longer and figure the possibilities.

Frank

1 - 2 of 2 Posts