Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these for newborns? I was thinking of ordring some, they look great,a nd they dont seem hard to get. Is hemp any different to care for than cpfs or kissaluvs (thats all I've used). Also I was wondering if they run true to size, I think nb is suppossed to fit to 18lbs, that would be quite a while it seems.
Let me know what you think of them, thanks!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Love them! Trim and absorbent, nicely made .. I'm not sure if you could use them right away though, depends on the size of the baby - DD was over 9 lbs when we got one, but it fit well and there's lots of room to grow. They'll definitely fit longer then KL 0's. And the only difference in washing/care is that they take longer to dry.

I just ordered a green one - can't wait for the other colors to come out!

Little Beetle

·
Premium Member
6,371 Posts
I like my little beetle. They are nice and trim and absorbant. Nice and stretchy too. When I got the size 2 it looked to small for my dd (she's not 18lbs yet but i didnt want to get the size 1 and have it not last long) But it fits her great.
I like the velcro one but i think i would like it better if the velco was wider. I just ordered the snappi one to try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.