Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a great Little Fishy custom slot number, and I'm so excited to try them, as they look so beautiful. But it is a brave new world of possibilities. I wondered if anyone could describe how LF wool covers work, & what the options are (and photos are great if you have any). And I'm especially interested in all in ones. Do these work like Lucy's Hope Chest, where you choose any print fabrics for the outers, & there's a hidden pul inner layer? Or are they more like fluffymail aio's, where solid pul colours are the only options? Are the beautiful fabrics on the accessories page of the Little Fishy website available to use for aio's, or just for fitteds? If anybody has had a Little Fishy custom before, & can explain how it all works, that would be great! I want to be prepared and informed when my time comes!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have no advice... but I have to say I'm jealous of your great spot! I'm #60 and I know she won't get to me for at least a year. I have one lonely LF that I love so much. It looks like it was made for Camryn. I wish I could get more easily.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for bringing my attention to the thread with the photos, Spark. How could I have missed that one?! & for the information about the aio's being like Fluffymail, k&w'smum, which really helps me to understand. I think because her fabrics are just so beautiful, I may use this custom slot as my big chance to try some fitteds & wool on my girls, as I've been a pure aio, ai2 & pocket mummy until now. LeeshaLyn, Kira said in her yahoo group email today (forgive me if you know this) that she's now closed her customs list and that she plans to 'be very speedy' at getting through it. Maybe number 60 will come around much quicker than you think!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I've had a custom from Kira in the past. Mine was for AIO's and she made 12 in just a few days, so don't get too discouraged. She is a fast, but awesome seamstress. I agree that her AIO's are very similar in fit to FM. But, her AIO are all one piece and are connected in the front. She only had one or two print PUL's when I ordered with her, mostly solids. She does have some cute patterned and colored fleece for inners if you want. I have several of her fitteds, also. They are super trim. (so are her AIO's, my dd wears the correct size in pants with LF AIO's on)

And, to boot, Kira is super sweet and will answer any questions and help you figure out whatever you need.

Have fun ordering!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.