Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I was wondering what the difference is between the front and side snapping AIOs, other then the obvious placement of the snaps. What inserts do you recommend? THere were several options. Thanks!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I like the side snapping cause it seems to fit my daughter better. She's very tiny. I also get the trifold quick dry insert.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I LOVE my LL AIOs. I personally prefer the side snapping ones for fit. But, the front snapping ones are supposed to fit longer.<br><br>
I usually get the cotton soakers. I do not find the hemp ones to be any more absorbant, not considering the extra cost.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I have two large side snaps which are too small for DS and a toddler front snap. I generally like front snapping diapers but in this case I like the side snapping better.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I like the side snapping better in the AIO but the front snapping better in her fitteds. The front snapping will fit longer, but the side snapping fit better around the thigh I think. I have some of each kind of soaker and I don't notice a big difference between them so I would save the extra $$ and go with the standard cotton soaker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts