Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is time to part with my LL AIOs. DS has outgrown the larges. It is REALLY hard to part with some of these because they are so cute.<br><br><a href="http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sandijones1111/lst?.dir=/for+sale&.view=t" target="_blank">Little Lambs</a> Pictures!<br><br>
All of these are larges, shipping will be $1 per diaper.<br><br>
Lizzard AIO, fleece topped hemp soaker, marked a second, there is a pencil lead sized hole in the inner fleece, but it does not affect performance. This is one of my favorites......$8.00<br><br>
Chambray AIO...looks like washed denim, fleece topped hemp soaker, excellent condition, another favorite....$8.00<br><br>
Blue/Green plaid SOLD<br><br>
Puppies AIO, fleece topped ub cotton soaker, excellent condition,....$7.50<br><br><br>
Blue with stars and clocks AIO, fleece topped cotton soaker, slight fade on the outer print....$7.00<br><br>
Sailing Things AIO, fleece topped cotton soaker, slight pill on the fleece and the fleece on the soaker has been neatly trimmed so that it only covers the center of the trifold (the part against baby), otherwise great condition.....$7.00<br><br>
Blue Gingham AIO, fleece topped cotton soaker, slight pill on the fleece otherwise great condition.....$7.50<br><br>
WWJD AIO, fleece topped cotton soaker, outer print is somewhat faded otherwise great, $7.00<br><br>
R/W/B Stars AIO, fleece topped cotton soaker, slight fade on outer print, $7.50<br><br>
Buy all that are left for $70ppd.<br><br>
I also have one white that is an XL.....excellent condition, hemp soaker with no fleece, $7.00ppd<br><br>
Not pictured I have:<br><br>
Snapdragons fitted, large, sherpa, blue with submarines, excellent condition, extender tabs included, $7ppd<br><br>
Snapdragons fitted, large, sherpa, tools print, excellent condition, extender tabs included, $7ppd<br><br>
Snapdragons fitted, large, terry, white with red/blue animals, gently used, extender tabs incl., $6ppd<br><br>
Snapdragons cow over, large, excellent cond., extender tabs incl, $6.00ppd<br><br>
Funded paypal or echeck only please!<br><br>
God bless,<br>
Sandi

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come on mommas....I forgot to add....all of these have been treated with PWG and I have NEVER had any wicking or leaks with any of these.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sarah,<br>
The web site is <a href="http://www.cutest-cloth-diapers.com" target="_blank">www.cutest-cloth-diapers.com</a><br><br>
The larges run comparable to other mediums and I personally think the xl are right on. But, I think most people will agree, if you go by the measurements on her site, you will be fine.<br><br>
Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts