Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year, I had purchased a nb/sm diaper from a WAHM store called Little Lemon Diapers (www.littlelemondiapers.com), and I love it! So, I just did a search to find the store, but I can't get on the site. Does anyone know if the WAHM is still making them?? TIA.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I couldn't resist posting! I have never heard of this shop but had to ask why would anybody name there diapers a lemon?? That seems odd.

I would almost guarantee their diapers wouldn't sell well in Australia.

Strange?

Hope you find the diapers you are looking for,

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
The Little Lemon wahm recently had a baby, maybe she is on a break.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinStripes
I couldn't resist posting! I have never heard of this shop but had to ask why would anybody name there diapers a lemon?? That seems odd.

I would almost guarantee their diapers wouldn't sell well in Australia.

Strange?
Lemons are associated with bad products in the US, but I think the association is with automobiles, not baby goods.
Little Lemon diapers makes me think of fresh, clean, sunshiney laundry smells. Plus lemon juice and sunning is the miracle cure for stained diapers, so definitely it makes me think clean, not a bad association at all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you Karen for alerting me to this thread!

Hi everyone,
Little Lemon Diapers is my WAHM business. I shut down the website in March after I had my new baby. I am hoping to open it again, but I know that it will be a little while yet-I am very busy at home! If anyone is looking for diapers I can certainly make some now in small quantities with a little leeway on the turn around time. My email is [email protected]

I am LOL at the conversation over the name here! I honestly never even thought of my diapers as "lemons", lol! Maybe in hindsight I would reconsider the name, but I really like it and I have associated myself with it so there is no changing it now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts