Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good hemp stuffer to use in HH at night. I have heard people mention Little Lounging Lizards so I just checked out the site. I am so confused by all the options! What is the name of the product I am looking for?

TIA

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Depends on what you want to use it for LOL
The salamander soakers are 2 layers of hemp fleece good for daytime use and as pocket stuffers, Nighty newts are really good for night time use(prefolds) and Froggy fleecers are like nighty newts just a layer less? a little less absorbant but still awesome

·
Registered
492 Posts
(disclaimer: i am a friend of stacy's owner of little lounging lizards)

for nighttime you are looking for a nighty newt. by the looks of her instock she only has 4 xl nighty newts right now. to find what you are looking for on her site click on the links up top (i clicked on hemp prefold diapers and found the nighty newts towards the bottom of the page)

HTH

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Not on your babe LOL The salamander soakers would probably be the best option, froggy fleecers nex, the nighty newts would "probably" be a bit bulky until he is about 1 or so.(probably in large size pocket diapers?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info. When I visited the site I finally hit diaper overload and my brain seemed to have shut down. :LOL

Now the next question who has similar items as LLL is out of the sizes I would need

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hi Jamie,
One of my very first orders was from LLL. I spent half the day trying to figure out what the heck was in my order
: -post partum brain drain.

For stuffin' HHs at night, I would go with the Nighty Newt 15x15 soaker. I have the smaller soaker size for DD for nightime in her FB's. I also use the salamander soakers for daytime stuffing.

Just email Stacy with what you're looking for. I've placed 3 orders w/her just by email. She's great to work with.

HTH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.