Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, long story short, I moved with my kids to be with dh, we are from different countries--gave up career, family, friends....then found out I was PG with ds2. Now I stay at home and get out rarely...like once a month or something.

Dh has his hobbies, all the same friends, his career, and this family who waits for him to come home from work and hockey every day.

Then he pops a bowl of popcorn (cause he doesn't like what I cook) and sits in front of the TV until he falls asleep.

WTF? This has been more and more of a problem lately. That and we have no sex life, and we have not even been out since ds2 was born (13 months ago).

Am I being hormonal? I think not.

What should I do? I have tried getting hobbies but I don't have time, I have three children and a house to take care of by myself, or so it feels.

It is really lonely here, and I feel like I have gotten the short end of the stick, when I was totally ready to give up all these things because he promised I would never--NEVER have to ask for his attention. I know, poor me.

Any suggestions would help.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Wow, that's a really tough situation. Have you talked to DH about it? What does he say? Is he willing to try marital counseling with you?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts