Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a question
Is it worth to take a loan for real estate?
I mean this money I will spend to buy my own apartment, but all this situation with COVID-19 really destroys all my plans

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you don't have enough money to buy your own apartment, then, of course, you should take a loan. However, if you have the opportunity to buy an apartment without a loan, it would be much better. My family and I have long dreamed of buying a holiday home in Tulum, and we really saved up money for several years for our dream because we did not want to take a loan. We were very lucky because we found https://www.playarealestategroup.com/Tulum_Real_Estate_Listings/page_2515901.html and their real estate agents were able to find us the perfect holiday home for the money that we had. Therefore, I also advise you to consult with a real estate agent about your question.

·
Registered
26 Posts
For me personally, the best option is a company that has already helped almost all of my friends with financing mortgages on their homes. The company that helped me is dollarbackmortgage.com. I think you will find this to be good advice as I have seen how reliable and helpful this company is for those who need a mortgage on their new home. The amount can be taken quite large so that you have enough for even the biggest luxury hotel haha. Particularly the interest rate here is the most suitable to trust them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts