Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
I've been to 2 around here but I am sure there are more. The first is the sheepy yarn shop and if I can avoid it, I won't shop there again. I asked the woman how she got her felted items so firm because mine weren't that firm and she launched into a 10 minute tirade about how I was a fool for falling for the marketing trap that is front loading washing machines. She went on and on about how I would hate the machine sooner or later and that it was going to break any day now and she knows because she reads consumer reports etc. I asked her one little question and she tried to make me feel like an idiot.

I can't remember the name of the other store but they were pretty nice. All the yarn stores are so crowded though

· Registered
124 Posts
Yep! I live in St. Paul now but I grew up in White Bear. What a bummer about sheepy yarn! The nosy in me wants to know what other people have experienced there
I'll have to look up the name of the other one I went to in St. Paul. I think it was on grand? I'm going to check out borealis! It would be great to have a good friendly yarn store nearby and it would be really fun to sit and knit with someone!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.