Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
308 Posts

· Registered
308 Posts
I also heard that we were on the 10:00 news on the CW (ch 56), but I missed it. I meant to watch it, but
I actually went to bed at 8:30, I was feeling so
: with this cold I'm fighting. Did anyone catch the 10:00 news??

Alley, I would love a copy of that DVD! There's also a great item on the ch 7 website, which includes a great sound-bite from me and some really nice footage of the babies -- I didn't see this on the TV but maybe I just missed it?
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO34727/
(click the "Watch the video" link above the headline)
Someone on the lactivist email group asked about calling the stations to get a tape/DVD of the clip -- might be worth doing if we want to preserve this footage for posterity. I know I'd love to be able to show it to DD when she's older!

Great meeting you all yesterday!
-Joan

· Registered
308 Posts
Danielle, did you arrive late? I had to leave early and I noticed that on the channel 5 news they showed a couple of moms I didn't recognize. Maybe one was you? If there were more moms who arrived after I left, then our "official" headcount on the yahoogroup database is wrong!

Someone help me verify our headcount. Here's what I have from the sign-in sheet:

Me + Ruthie
Ali (rupie_zum) + Moira
Jess (jessjgh1) + ?
Nancy (aileen) + ?
Alison (alleybcat) + Charlie
Lissa (not on MDC) + Marisol
Amanda (not on MDC) + twins

That's the 7 moms, 8 babies that we listed on the database. If there were others who arrived later, let me know so I can correct our numbers!!

BTW -- Alley and Charlie and Ruthie and I are seen in the video on this report from a Florida tv station:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...?storyid=69633

-Joan

· Registered
308 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mumm View Post
Great photo in the globe of a little girl nursing her doll next to Lissa nursing Marisol. Nice Job!
That was Nancy (aileen)'s dd Maeve! And yes, it was a great photo!

-Joan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.