Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>So we had a different girls name picked out, but about a month ago I had a dream where my boys had a sister by a differnt name. A name I had never really considered. I love this new name.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The old name choice was Cadence Lilyanna the new name  is Ava Anne</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have now a a few dreams with a baby named Ava, and it being our baby. I had a dream last night of me drawing a picture of a baby named Ava.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Both my boys say this baby is going to be a girl. eh... who knows, i'll see in i gues... ooooh 9 or less weeks. I really don't think i'm going to make that second due date</p>

·
Registered
927 Posts
<p>I love Ava!  I do believe that sometimes babies speak to us and give us their name.  I know it happened with one of my sons, and another I dreamed the name as well, but dh didn't like the middle so we chose something else.  I try my best to listen, so I've never felt a need to have multiple names and have a look at the baby.  Just one for each gender.</p>

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>generally that is how we go to... we'll have back up idea of what we like but we have two chosen names one for each gender</p>

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
<p>Wow, what a neat story!  Are you guys actually considering that name now?</p>

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<p>yes very much so i'm just loving the name</p>

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
<p>It's amazing how names come to you unexpectedly when you're pregnant! It's a lovely name. </p>

·
Registered
362 Posts
<p>It will be so interesting to see how things turn out- it is a really lovely name!</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts