Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing a cool guy who lives very far away. We visit often but it's definitely a strange trip. Anyone else out there in the same sitch? Can you offer some words of advice and/or support? Also, how did you meet? How long have you been at this?

Many thanks.

Denny

· Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Long distance? Hah! Try me in California and he in Edinburgh, Scotland. We met each other in February. He came to see me in April. I went to see him in May. He's on his way here for a month and arrives on July 3rd. We are very excited because if it works out he will be attempting to move out here. He's a brave little toaster, I know. Meeting him was a total fluke that I am almost too embarassed to tell you about but he is a wonderful, kind and caring man. Considerate. Articulate. Funny. Nothing like any man I have ever known. I do hope it works out but will not die if it does not. We have met each other's parents. My kid likes him. It's all a little weird but going well FWIW. It is hard work to sustain a relationship over such a distance and with an 8 hour time difference but somehow it is happening.

Keep your stories coming. You are inspiring me.

Denny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.