Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a babe that has a very long rise. She is more of a M, than a L around her body, but I am having a very hard time with diapers that fit her. She has plumbers crack on a bunch of them!
Any suggestions? I am looking specifically for fitteds or AIO's. I don't have any problems with our pockets.
Thanks!

·
Registered
42,824 Posts
My dd has a super long rise (like her mama...) We use: mudpies (L), LHC (L), Little-fishy (sz 2), FCB and LC (sz 2) Angelwraps and FMBG larges work too, but these days aren't absorbant enough for my supersoaker.

(oh, she's not really a large waist either (meds. fit fine there...), but it works out just fine....)

hope that helps!

-Angela

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
I've had attack of the crack.

LF Size 2....
We just got some L LHCs...
VK
Bottombumpers
Sugarbums
Fireflies
The Enchanted Nursery
Crickett
Cuddlebuns (dh says these fit the best)
SOS

That's what I'd recommend from my stash.

HTH!

·
Registered
868 Posts
When I owned SugarPlumBaby, my diaper pattern had a higher rise. My kids both have high rises and those dipes fit perfectly.
I haven't tried one since I sold the biz (I think she changed the pattern a little), but I've heard others say that they still have a high rise .. just fyi

Oh and btw, if you can get your hands on any used Cloud 9's, those are great too. I use mostly Cloud 9's (that I got before Lisa closed) and the rise is perfect on my boys!

·
Registered
314 Posts
www.tykiediapers.com Tykies worked great for us. My DS is so tall he has been off the top of the chart since about 6 months! And these were high enough in the rise! And he is fairly slim too. And she always seems to have a bunch in stock and they are great for heavy wetters.
Also bottombumpers in the long fit well for us too, as well as the 1 LHC I had right before he P/T. Also the fireflys were good. We used all fitteds. HTH!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts