Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aww shucks.

She and the room are actually a mess, but I was so excited that I didn't care!

Yes, I want a pair of these for myself too. I wonder if Sarah will make ME a pair?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I am so glad that someone posted something for Sarah! I've been so entrenched in mommydom that I haven't had a chance to put in a review for her. I'll go do that right now!

Love those wool pants she made for you! Beautiful (almost as beautiful as the punkin' wearing them)! I was thinking how nice it would be to have a couple pairs of those to trade off during the day...let us know how they work out in the long run!

·
Registered
475 Posts
LISA!! OMG when did Katherynn get so big? She's changed so much since I saw her last!! And WHERE did all that hair come from?
so big, so big...

The pants are adorable, btw!!! And so is she!

miss you!!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Angela-
Yes, she has grown up quite a bit...
Going way too fast...
I've been thinking of you and Luka, as DD is now in the anit-diaper stage. Boy it has been challenging! What eventually worked for you? I suppose it will be just waiting for this stage to pass....

Glad to hear from you!!!!! How are you?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Soo cute. What a little sweetie pie and those pants are great. I, too, would like a pair for me. I remember your post about wanting to find pants that fit cd bum. You found 'em, girl. This is
T but I found a company called Mulberribush that makes great cords with really roomy bums for cds. The colour selection is good too. After spending $9 on pants that would always shrink in the wash I shelled out $20 for these and love them. They'll last a good while. I've missed your posts in 'nov/dec babes' wondering how you've been doing. Ok enough rambling for now. Great pics

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.