Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got these pics of my beautiful prefolds and had to share! Shelly from www.tyedyedreams.com made them for me. I
the colors and patterns she came up with. I am simply in awe of this talented momma
I am so happy
This is my second custom order and I will be back again and again! Thanks so much Shelly

The link is for pictures of her custom orders...mine are the first 2
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...16&uid=1210454

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Those are amazing!!!! I didn't know this kind if work was possible! Do you send her your prefolds or does she only use new ones?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Wow Stacey! Those are adorable!! Just gorgeous, how lucky your little baby bums are to be wrapped in those!

Hey, I meant to ask, what size dipes do your little ones wear? I should have tester dipes done by next week...still waiting on the danged serger and snap press....

Amber

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Doesn't that make you want a snowcone?

I love the ONE that I have for Kenny. Okay, fine! I WILL SEND IN MY OTHERS TO BE DYED. The one I have is in blues. I soaked it overnight with WHITE diapers that had stains and nothing ran! I MEAN NOTHING! So, I'm sold. If I can wash that much color with all whites and no problem - that makes me

Go Shelly
Get your groove on!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.