Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Gizmo she is 12 weeks old and is a Jack Russell Dachshund cross. I just love her big ol' floppy ears
I think she is the most hyper pup I have ever been around. She has attitude a real diva she started growling and barking within days of birth

http://picasaweb.google.com/MCatBoxer/Gizmo

· Registered
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is definatly shorter. She is even shorter than Brummy and you saw how he walked under Clarke
who is probably the same size as Elvis.

I think she is the shortest of the black and browns. She might weigh 6pds.

(Did you get my PM I forgot to add in it that Pinky was 6p 1oz and Brummy was 6p 6o)

· Registered
8,855 Posts
Aww...she is cute, whose dog is she?

Oh, and can I hijack your thread...were you ever able to find Jill? I'm hoping you have her back home now and she had her spay done.

· Registered
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gizmo is the one my brother decided to keep

No we were never able to find here
: We are reasonably sure that she was taken by the same woman who took her last time
Since they have not asked about her if something else had happened to her then she should have asked for her back by now.

· Registered
8,855 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X View Post
Gizmo is the one my brother decided to keep

No we were never able to find here
: We are reasonably sure that she was taken by the same woman who took her last time
Since they have not asked about her if something else had happened to her then she should have asked for her back by now.
Can you get the dog back from her? I wonder legally if she's your dog since you had been caring for her, and had vet bills to represent it, etc.

I'm so sorry to hear it. If she's been kept by the same person, makes me wonder if she's pregnant by now.

· Registered
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She more than likely is pg again. It was about time for her to go into season again

To get her back we would have to find out were she is and then we would have to take legal action. My dad isnt willing to do that as he says "just for a dog" even though he was very attached to her he still has strong feeling about what is acceptable were pets are concerned and starting a big deal over one just isnt in that definition

I try to not think about it to much since it is so depressing

· Registered
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here you can really see her big ol' ears

Gizmo check out my ears
Gizmo aint I adorable

· Registered
5,643 Posts
Those are the ears that Elvis has. He is SO big compared to the two little 'uns that it's ridiculous. They are having a ball; they really played today with the corgis, and even Ginny consented to run around the yard for five minutes while they chased her tail. They're just really cool puppies; Brummy has a very "chill" vibe and Pinky is so sweet and soft.

· Registered
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
: Sounds like they are doing very well with you like I knew they would.

I promised dd that Gizmo could come and visit from time to time and I intend to bring her home with me on occasion and work on house training her a bit. She is very smart. Learned the sit command very well in less than a minute. And to stand on hind feet in less than a minute as well. Of course she isnt totally reliable yet but brother was shocked at how fast she understood sit and up with all the distractions going on as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.