Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't shown off my boy lately..and he's lookin' particularly cute these days (at least we think so... :LOL , so I thought I'd share!

KSS booty His favorite thing to do right now is push the rocking chair around to a table, couch whatever and then proceed to crawl up the chair and onto whatever is next to it!
Talk about a heart attack!! :LOL

Like father, like son Is it bad that an 11mos. old knows what to do w/ a cell phone?! He holds it up to his ear and starts saying "aaaahhh.."

Whee!! Playing airplane w/ sissy!

Can I do it?!

I can!! He took his first steps on Saturday. What happened to my baby?!

He's wearing a dipe I made this a.m. in the last 2. It's a trimmed UBCPF w/ a fabric outer. Since I use pins, I can cover the whole outside of the dipe!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
What a cutie! You should post more pix of him, this is the 1st time I've seen him!

Isn't it both exciting and heartbreaking when they take their 1st independent steps? Ian is getting more and more confident about taking steps on his own - he walked 5 or 6 feet without help or support of any kind the other day. He gets so excited about it that he squeals and claps his hands, and I'm happy that he's happy, but on the other hand, where has my baby gone?!

BTW, our dss are about the same age, right? I think Ian is just slightly older?

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep..just about 2 weeks older. Luke's b-day is on the 2nd of July. Kai (spatulagirl's babe) is about the same age too. The 27th I think!

I just can't believe he's almost one already! And I can't believe my oldest will be starting kindergarten soon!!! Boy..time sure does fly when you've got babes, doesn't it?!

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Too cute, Jesse!!! I'm sooooo jealous of that gorgeous wool!!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Aww he is sooo cute! I love his curls
He and Kai are built exactly the same. I mean, cover up Luke's head and that is my girly!

Is he really wearing longies? Man.. it is so hot here we have been doing the coverless thing all the time, naps, walks, to the store in the wagon...

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Ooooh I love him!!!! What a beauty!! Joe loves cell phones too...and remote controls, antything with a plug or battery :LOL. And pushing things around!He just turned 1 on the first
, seems like several of us have DSS around the same age. Your boy sure is a cute pie! Isn't it the cutest when they start to walk? Joe shocked us and started walking strong right at nine months so by now is everywhere!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by spatulagirl
Aww he is sooo cute! I love his curls
He and Kai are built exactly the same. I mean, cover up Luke's head and that is my girly!

Is he really wearing longies? Man.. it is so hot here we have been doing the coverless thing all the time, naps, walks, to the store in the wagon...

It's wicked hot here, too. However, my DH is the most hot blooded man I've ever met, so our house AC is on all the time and at a really cool temp. Luke wears his longies to bed, since he kicks of our covers and his legs get cold w/ the AC and fan we've got on us! Same for the pic in the car. That was a hot day and DH had the AC blasting and poor Luke's legs were like ice! During the day or when we're out and about at home, he's coverless or in soakers!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
O he's so darn cute. C also loves pushing the rocking chair and monkey climbing. And he hates covers so he's also got woolie pajamas many nights (although I'm trying to not run the AC as much for sheer ornery economic reasons
).

I love that monkey print...I should do that too since I always pin too. Yep, thats me. CopyCat Virg. Darn proud of it.
: (you can call me the choir :LOL )

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.