1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
That is awesome! She loosk like an amazing seamstress!

I want some of those clothing sets she has but when I went to order (half an hour ago?) her site is down. I can't get your link to work also... is it just me?

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Oh! That is soooooo beautiful! Wow!
That's just gorgeous!!!

I have a custom with her and I wonder when my name will come up. Wow, that's soooo pretty!!! She totally captured Anthropologie, too!

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys!

Yes, I will definitely post pics.Along with all the other stuff I need to post pics of,:LOL. But really, I will!

I can't wait to see the butterfly patchwork IRL. She used some Amy Butler, and the other fabrics I don't know .. but it's so pretty! And she has a TON of stuff at her site now!

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by spatulagirl
uuurgh,, her site won't come up for me! why? Now I want to buy something :LOL

Sorry mama. Hope it works soon!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Ack...I should not have opened up this thread. I almost bought Luke the Sand Bucket T and matching yellow soaker for heavens sake!! Thank goodness the cart was screwy and I came to my senses while I was fiddling w/ it! :LOL

The sets are just gorgeous! Kate..I hope you get in 'cuz there are some *really* cute Girly things still instock!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2orionplus1
That is gorgeous!!!

I am so excited. . .I am getting called for my custom next week.

Lia. . .oh Lia. .. I am over here!!!!!
:
Did you order your custom through the store, as in she stocked a slot and you got it? Or did you email her? I've been thinking about emailing Lia about a custom slot for winter pants/matching shirt set, but I'm not sure if she only takes orders through her site or what.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by springmama
Did you order your custom through the store, as in she stocked a slot and you got it? Or did you email her? I've been thinking about emailing Lia about a custom slot for winter pants/matching shirt set, but I'm not sure if she only takes orders through her site or what.
She stocked custom Peenut pants slots, and then when I was doing things w/the kiddos, she sold out. So, I e-mailed her and she added me to her list.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.