Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so completely fed up with my current endocrinologist's office (Dr. Robert Oberstein - he's great but his office staff is INFURIATING to work with) and need a change.

Any recs for a new doc? I have a chronic condition that requires monitoring year round, so it has to be someone who's a good communicator and who's office staff is helpful and organized.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
10,747 Posts
How far do you want to go? I have a good one -- Susan Wang in Dr. Robert Lang's office, in New Haven. So far (I've only seen her once), she's good at communicating and listening. I didn't really have to deal with the office staff much though. I'm going back again next Monday (thyroid). Hartford area would have been closer for me, but this one came recommended.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kjbrown92 View Post
How far do you want to go? I have a good one -- Susan Wang in Dr. Robert Lang's office, in New Haven. So far (I've only seen her once), she's good at communicating and listening. I didn't really have to deal with the office staff much though. I'm going back again next Monday (thyroid). Hartford area would have been closer for me, but this one came recommended.
I'll check to see if my insurance covers her. I am willing to drive to NH for the right person!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.