Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
We live Valley Oak. They've gotten really big since moving to their new location. It used to be a smaller practice. The hours are good and I've never had a problem getting a sick child in that day.

We see Dr Bailey. He's quite arogant but a very gifted physician imo. I'm willing to put up with his sometimes sarcastic remarks when I have a hurt/sick child. I've now gotten to where I dish them back and he backs off a bit. For well child checks, we always tried to see his wife, Zippy.

My friend see Dr. Limon. He's good too. But one time we had to see him and he didn't wash his hands between children. That freaked me out. He's more friendly the Dr. Bailey, but not quite the physician. If/when something's wrong with my child, I'll take quality over bed side manners any day.

If you can go to Gould, my friend, Dr Brouard, is a wonderful crunchy pediatrician. She's really open to other's opinions and bf her kids for 3 yrs each.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Dr Watson is wonderful. We used him for about a year d/t insurance changes. Both of my children adored him. I, however, had a problem with the 1hr wait EVERY time we had an appointment. Hopefully, that has been resolved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts