Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Please PM me if anyone knows of a holistic pediatrician in the Detroit, MI area. I'm currently looking to change because my dd's doc doesn't seem really breast-feeding friendly and I'm hating the immunizations. I'm about to rail against them.
HELP! Thanks so much.

·
Registered
22,154 Posts
Hi, I saw your post in Health and Healing and wanted to PM you.

I'm not sure what area your from. I'm in Oak Park and I see Dr. Mavani in Sterling Heights. It's a long drive, but I just adore her! She works with both traditional and Alternative medicine. She awlays tries Homopathics before traditional medicine or she'll use them to compliment a medicine she feels is necessary. She's VERY pro-breast feeding.

http://www.drmavani.org/index.html This is Dr. Mavani's website

If your closer to Ann Arbor, I know a few MDC Mama's who have a doctor out that way that they love too.

Let me know if you need more info - I'm happy to help.

Gently,

Jacque

·
Registered
105 Posts
hi,

i caught this post and wondered if the ann arbor mama's would post the names of their dr.s. i live fairly close to ann arbor and would LOVE to visit a holistic doc.!!

how's the insurance thing work with these docs?

thanks!
kppy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.