Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>My name is Julia, I am 34 and my son is 2 1/2. I am freshly separated from my partner of 8 yrs.</p>
<p>I am currently applying to the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco (located in SOMA) to complete my Bachelor's Degree. If accepted, I would have to relocate to San Francisco (from Willits which is 3 hrs north) for a little over a year.  I would love to find a natural-living family or even another single mama to rent a room from, starting in July or August of 2011.  The bulk of my classes will be on the weekends, and I will drive my son to Willits to be with his dad on Friday afternoon, and pick him up on Sunday. During the week he will go to a preschool in am (hopefully Waldorf, if I can get in somewhere). I will be available to baby-sit during the week, in the afternoons and evenings. And of course I will pay my rent, utilities, and whatever else is our share. If you, or anyone you know,  is interested in such an arrangement, please let me know.  Thank you,</p>
<p>Julia</p>

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
<p> </p>
I know this isn't the reply you were hoping for, but I did the CIIS Bachelor Completion Program in 2000. It was great! Some really good teachers and interesting material. Good luck and have fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts