Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought about posting this in the Spirituality Forum, but then I thought this might be a better place?

Looking for a small (less than 100 or so people!) church in the area. Have found some nice churches around here but they are all so huge, and both dh and I are used to and miss the smaller family-type of church.

Non-denominational is fine, Biblically-based, born again, New Testament teachings, is what we'd like to find.

Any suggestions?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place!

·
Registered
183 Posts
If You are in Monmouth county I would be happy to suggest Calvary Baptist of Oceanport. You can google it to ffind out if it would be a fit for you.Babies are welcome in the serviice and we also have a nursery . It is a very family friendly church. In fact the Pastor watches my two sons on Tuesday for me.
Susan

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hi, we have about 100 people in our English congregation (though more w/ our Chinese congregation) and though it started out as a college-ish church, many of us just started having kids 3 years ago so there's plenty of families! Feel free to PM me if you're interested! God bless on your search!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.