Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,<br><br>
I'm new to this board and I was wondering if any of you ladies could help me. I'm looking for a doctor or midwife that will allow a vaginal birth after 2 c-sections, or, at least one that will be open to the idea. I currently live in Whitsett, NC but anywhere in Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, Chapel Hill, Graham, Burlington, or nearby would be fine. I hope I'm posting this in the right spot and I apologize if I'm not.<br><br>
I have tried the ICAN website (which for the past two days seems to be under maintenance)...or perhaps my computer is wonky...<br><br>
I would appreciate any and all suggestions on seeking an answer/direction for this topic.<br><br>
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Dr. Henry Dorn in High Point is probably your best bet. If not, he might know who would be good.<br><br>
I know that when my friend had a c-section he was quick to tell her that next time she could go for a vbac.<br><br>
He also doesn't induce just for post-dates, I believe he'll do breech, vaginal twins, etc. For what I've heard, he's about as close to a midwife as you can get... only he happens to be an OB.<br><br><a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/High-Point-NC/Henry-Dorn-MD/112563788772?ref=ts&v=wall" target="_blank">Here's his facebook</a><br><br><a href="http://www.drdorn.com/" target="_blank">And his website</a>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much! He seems great and I checked all his reviews...nothing but positive! Thanks again so much for taking time to answer this for me, I have two small children and not much time to devote to looking around. I actually would prefer an OB just in case (on the off chance) that I would end up needing a c-section. Both my children were born over 9ibs, and I had gestational diabetes with my 2nd. My OB for my 2nd was willing to do a VBAC provided I go into labor on my own (I didn't go into labor with my first until 42 weeks and never did with my second). Thanks so much!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts