Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was about a child who died in a car accident, and his death could have been prevented with a five-point harness. It was set to Nickelback's song Far Away. My little brother and his wife are currently looking for a convertible carseat for their son, and I'm trying to convince them that it's worth the extra money to get the best carseat they can. This video was so beautifully done, I think it would really affect them. Does anyone know the video I'm talking about? I thought I saw a link to it here once.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Their baby is 6 months old and he weighs 20 lbs, so they will need to switch him once he hits 22 lbs. They already know that they will need to get a convertible so that he can stay rear-facing for quite a ahile yet. My brother has mentioned some cosco ones he's seen that run about $50, but I have concerns over the safety of those ones. My brother is still in college, and he and his wife each work part-time jobs to make ends meet, but they are very tight on money, so money is a big concern for them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.