Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,<br><br>
We just moved to Fort Mill SC (south Charlotte) and I am looking for a pediatrician who is anti-vaccine friendly. Actually, they don't have to be anti-vaccine, just allow for choice for parents who do not vaccinate. I vaccinated my children as infants and have decided not to give any more vaccinations to my children. I am having a hard time find a ped. who will take us on as patients. Can anyone suggest someone for us? Also, if anyone can suggest a homeopathic/naturopathic/osteopathic doctor that is good in the area as well.<br><br>
Any help would be appreciated!<br><br>
Thanks.<br>
Joette (three kids 6,3,2)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hi Joette! We just moved to Fort Mill 6 weeks ago. My DD's 4th birthday is coming up and I wanted to take her for a "check-up" (the only time she sees a dr!) and I got a recommendation for a dr in Ballantyne. We are going next week so I can let you know how it goes. We have never vaccinated. My only question is to see if my SC insurance will cover a doc in NC. I'll let you know how non-vax friendly the dr is next week.<br><br>
And if you have any questions about Fort Mill, I'd be happy to share my limited knowledge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts