Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I commute and teach in the Omaha area (south off of I-80 on highway 370). I'm looking for a stay-at-home mom or individual interested in caring for my son during the school year. The start date would be August 11th and go until school's out in May. He will be almost 3 months old on the start date. I practice attachment style parenting. I'm looking for someone who will wear my son while he is in their care. I also breastfeed him, use cloth diapers, and co-sleep. I'd love it if the person watching my son would be able to bring him over at lunch so I can breastfeed him. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks,
Carolyn

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I actually replied on Babywearer.com, too, but I didn't know how ofter you checked there, so I figured I'd post here, also (remembered the post from earlier today).

LOL - I am looking for the same thing, only starting in January!

I saw posting on Craigslist for a live-out nanny/babysitter. She said she enjoys babywearing and has no problem with cloth diapers. I wrote her and am awaiting a response. Couldn't hurt for you to get in contact with her, too. Needing a full school year and being full-time, you might be a more ideal candidate. She's listed under childcare on July 6, titled "Nanny looking for a great family!"

Oh, yeah, and someone suggested checking out a LLL meeting to look for connections.

Wish I could be of more first-hand help.

Jill

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I hope you found someone! I would've loved to! But, we're expecting again and I don't think I could give your little guy the attention he needs. Good luck, mama!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.