Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,231 Posts
I could tell a ton. Some sad, some frustrating. A few good. Let's see. Being a parent has really affected how I handle my clients. I now know that "having a dirty house" is pretty easy with 6 kids as I have one with only two! :LOL But I'm more sympathetic because I know how hard it is to be sleep deprived and not make sound judgements. How hard it is to just do some of the basic things in life when you are just soooo stressed. And put on top of that poverty, no support from your family and 16 years old!... The main thing that bugs me is that we are not supposed to care if a family has immunized. If a family does not immunize, there is nothing we can do about it. Yet, we are supposed to ask the families for their children's shot record. Every time I'm ordered to do it, I mention how it is there right not to immunize so why do we care. That doesn't go over very well.
: Very frustrating.

How does it affect my parenting...I come home and love on my children soooo much. And I will not do daycare. Too many scary things happen there.
:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.