Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
966 Posts
I'm Cindy, working mom to two kids who are now 7 and 10 years old. DH stays home, not quite by choice, but its working

Had to go back and edit. I'm from the northwest side of Chicago (near the Park Ridge/Niles border

· Registered
966 Posts
Whelan Pool is by me. It's in Caldwell Woods near Milwaukee/Nagle and Devon. Its right near the Chicago/Niles border. It's actually on Devon about 2 blocks east of Milwaukee/Nagle. Nagle ends at Devon and it becomes Milwaukee Ave.

A location thats easy to remember is the Superdawg.

I haven't been to the pool since they started charging. I beleive it is $5.00 for adults and a few bucks for children depending on ages.

They have 2 water slides, zero depth to get in, lots of water and stuff to climb on for older kids and a separate area for little ones, sandy area, concession stand.

I also met Carol Megansmom today!

I was on my run-walk-passout from the YMCA after 2 classes this morning and knew she lived right down the street.

I saw her out front with her dd and a new baby and asked her if she posted at Mothering.com. So we live like 2 -3 blocks away. Literally we are right down the street from each other!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.