Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I am looking for a dentist that accepts caresource, will allow parents to be with children during exams, and is gentle! Ideally, the dentist can give gas for one extremely anxious family member.  Anyone?</p>
<p>Thanks.</p>

·
Registered
545 Posts
<p>My older kids (4 and 6) just switched to Dr. Thomas A. Becher in the Columbus area (Worthington), who is a kids-only dentist (up to age 18) because my oldest son was <em>freaking out</em> at my regular dentist and not allowing an exam. It went really well with "Dr. Tom". They were very excited about visiting him. Parents can stay in the room  I would check with him about the insurance and nitrous oxide gas. His website is being really slow for me at the moment, but here is the contact information:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thomas A Becher, DMD</p>
<p>55 Caren Avenue #280<br>
Worthington, OH 43085<br>
(614) 846-4711</p>

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
<p>Except for CareSource I would recommend Small Smiles in Huber Heights.  Unfortunately he does not take Caresource any longer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Children's is OK, but they don't allow you back while they do the exam, except for the first visit.</p>

·
Registered
3 Posts
<p>Dr. Mitzi Hines in Columbus might still take Caresource - she is actually a pediatric dentist and is wonderful. Unfortunately most dentists cannot take caresource due to financial reasons.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts