Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I live in Haverhill MA, near the NH border and I'm searching for a homebirth midwife. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Putting in a vote for THe Birth Cottage -- lots of mamas here have used them...I haven't had the pleasure of their full services yet but any day now......

p.s. their prenatal care has been unspeakably awesome.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I too had a home Birth with Adrienne from the Birth cottage. I saw your question in the homebirthing thread about it being too late but I thought this would be a better place to answer. I did not even meet Adrienne until about 3 or 4 weeks before I delivered. She was really great about it. I met her at a type of alternative health fair and I had told her I always wanted a home birth but I thought it was too late. She said it is never too late until the baby is actually born. I will be forever thankful of her for pointing that out and helping me fulfill my dream and being there to catch my now 4 yo. Hope all goes well.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Another vote for the birth cottage! we had a freak complication & transferred for a c-section, but adrian was really great throughout the whole prenatal experience, labor, and transfer. she knows her stuff.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I birthed with NH midwife Valerie Jacques and was really happy with her! She's close to you in Newington, NH and is opening a birth center in Stratham, NH (and will continue to do homebirths).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts