Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are thinking of moving to Mt Juliet or surrounding areas and are looking for a montessori school in the area....any recommendations?<br><br>
Thank you!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi there! My name is Angie and we live in Nashville. It looks like you posted this awhile ago, but I'm new here and just saw your post. Hopefully you're still checking back every now and again. There are some great Montesorri schools in the Nashville area. I had my dd in a Montesorri "Mother's Day Out" for 1 1/2 years. It's for kids ages 1 to 3, Mondays and/or Wednesdays from 9-2. Just this week my dd started at a traditional Montesorri preschool (Montesorri Academy) in Brentwood. Children's House is a little closer to town and it's wonderful, too. I'm not too familiar with Mt. Juliet, so I don't know of any schools right in that area. These schools would probably be about a 30-45 minute commute from there. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Happymomma, I live in Franklin TN just south of Nashville and my daughter goes to the Montessori School of Franklin. If you end up closer to Franklin, check it out. It's small but getting ready to expand and build a new building. The teachers are so wonderful, my daughter loves it (she's 4 today). Good luck!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI there,<br>
Just read your question about Montessori in Middle TN and wanted to tell you about the school our son recently started. He is in the Toddler class and seems to like it quite a bit. It is one of (if not the oldest Montessori schools in Nashville (started in 1980) and the campus is lovely. It would be a drive from Mt. Juliet but it is just minutes off the Charlotte West exit of Interstate 40 West. Hope this is helpful.<br>
Stefanie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts