Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be moving to FL in the next few months, relocating to an area within 15 miles of Deerfield Beach (to be close to my mother-in-law). Does anyone have any recommendations for a great pediatrician who's open to no-vaxxing? My son will be 5 months old by the time we move down there. We're looking at North Lauderdale, Coconut Creek, Parkland, and Lighthouse Point as potential areas to live.<br><br>
Thanks!<br><br>
Rachel

·
Registered
307 Posts
I attended an anti-vaxx lecture accompanied by a Naturopathic Dr. who blew me away with his knowledge. His name was Gary Tunsky and the woman, who spoke about vaccines and autism was April (didn't get the last name) but she's engaged to Gary so maybe it will be Tunsky soon! Anyway, they just relocated form Texas to Davie, FL which is by Ft. Lauderdale I believe. I would love to see him myself but I am on the gulf coast. So, it would be quite a drive for us. Here is the website for VIC vaccine Injury Coalition and you could e-mail them to reach Gary Tunsky. <a href="http://www.vacinfo.org" target="_blank">www.vacinfo.org</a> or e-mail them at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> There should also be some info on him as well. Here is the ph.# I was given for him: 972-670-6778<br>
And if you want to see a Ped not a Nat.Dr. maybe someone on there can direct you where to go. Best of luck in your searches!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts