Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi we live in Old Irving Park and are looking for other like minded mommies and babies. My daughter is 13 months and we seem to be having trouble finding anyone who doesn't want to argue with us about all of our parenting chioces..it gets really old. So if anyone is interested in getting together or trying to form a playgroup let me know.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Stephenie & Ella

·
Registered
976 Posts
Stephanie -<br><br>
Hmmm, I'm not sure how many Stephanie and Ellas there are in Chicago, but do I know you from LLL Northwest am group??<br><br>
I'm not sure that I can commit to a playgroup right now, but we are up for getting together to play. Jack is 4 and somewhat antisocial and my Ella is 3 months old and mostly screaming in the car these days. But we could do a park or a coffee shop or a house... mornings are pretty good for us.<br><br>
Do you know about the Attachment Parenting group at Sweetpeas Studio (yoga studio on Ravenswood, near Addison)? They have a playgroup on a different week than the discussion group. Also, the Lincoln Park LLL group is starting a series on attachment parenting.<br><br>
P.M. me and I'll send you info. If other people are interested in those groups, I'll look for the flyers and post on this thread...<br>
Kathleen

·
Registered
976 Posts
darkstar -<br><br>
I just saw your post today. Yep, I'm still here - I come to the boards every fews weeks or so...<br><br>
Kathleen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts