Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine and I like to take little daytrips to places such as Union Square, Haight/Ashbury, Berkeley Farmer's Market, and thought we might as well find other mothering-types who also happen to be weirdos to come with us as we could use some more company.

Anyone interested?
We set up an email list to facilitate discussion and planning. Anyone in the Bay area is welcome, though we are from the East Bay.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lofc

·
Registered
65 Posts
i sometimes concider myself a wierdo, definatly a goof and have been called a freak quite often ( especially when i have extensions in my hair or when i had dreads or when i shaved my head after the dreads...hmmm maybe more info than you needed to know
one hand typing here, nak.

anyway,just wanted to say hey. I have a 2 ds-1 whos three- he'll insert a smily here in a sec_ and one who's 9 months.
~S

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Shazmama! You're welcome to join us!

My little guy is 4.5 months old, my friend has a DS who's 9 and a DD who just turned 1.

Hope to see you around. We have 6 people who have signed up now. (including my friend and I)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.