Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for someone to take some belly pics and possibly pics at my homebirth coming up soon, but I can't find anyone I can afford!!!

Anyone know anyone?

Thanks!

~Catherine

· Registered
327 Posts
I'd love to take them, for a trade or name your price...but I'd have to resurrect my "old" film camera. I don't have a great quality digital one...yet. A good friend of mine is a doula, has a great camera and does take some gorgeous shots. PM me if you're interested in talking to either of us, we're in Southern Maine but willing to travel. In fact my friend was visiting her family in N. Central Mass last weekend!

Take care,
Sarah

· Registered
143 Posts
Hey Moonshoes,

Don't know why I decided to go on tonight. Haven't been on MDC in a long time. And here you are, or were anyway. Perhaps you have already solved this dilemma. If not, April has a friend who is really affordable and I really like the work she's done for her family. At least for your belly shots. Not sure about the birth, but worth a try. Her name is Kirsten, Kristen, something like that.

· Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, MIss HEidiYarrowMom, what do you know!!!

I know exactly who you are talking about and she is fantastic! Off to email April about her.

So happy to see you on mothering once again! (our first date came about through mothering.com and all...)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.