Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for preschool recommendations in the north Naperville/Wheaton area. My daughter misses the traditional age cut-off for school registration by less than two months and will turn four at the end of October. I searched a bit last summer (our first in this area) and found one preschool that was willing to work with us on the age issue. In the end, we decided to just enroll her in some diverse classes, most of which were with me. Now I would like to get her into a preschool this autumn and am wondering if anyone can recommend any. I've visited Creme de la Creme, but the prices are really (really!) high.

Does anyone in the area have any suggestions?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
my little guy is at Gary United Methodist Preschool in downtown Wheaton. We LOVE it. It's warm, loving, and age-appropriate. He'll be in the four year old class next year, which meets MWF. Cost is, I think, at about $1500 for the year for those 3 mornings a week.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I don't know what your preschool philosophy is, but you might want to check out Four Winds Waldorf school in Warrenville - they have a few different preschool options for that age.

·
Registered
223 Posts
My kids go to New Day Montessori in Naperville on 75th near Naper...It is a wonderful school and has a lot of land - goats roaming, orchard, vegetable garden (i volunteered and had the kids help me plant the seeds), large covered sand box...so much...pet rabbits, turtle...old house converted into a school...

Check it out at www.newdaymontessori.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.