Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a woman who just found out she's carrying quads. I'd love to be able to direct her here for advice/support if there are other quad moms lurking around. Or if anyone knows of any web sites or anything, that would be great!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Hi, I can't recall if anyone here has quads, but there's a Yahoo AP multiples group that might. Also, some major metropolitan areas have LLL groups for moms of multiples, which might be a great support to her if she's interested in BF'ing.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
If she's AP or wanting to be direct her to apmultiple yahoo group. Someone there can probably help with more specific information.

Definitely read Barbara Luke's book - what to eat when expecting twins, triplets or quads.

Most provincial/state parents of multiples organizations have a Triplets, Quads and Quints offshoot or extra support group b/c the experience of triplets etc far outstrips the experience of twins. I have a girlfriend w identical triplet girls - it amazes me what she goes through every day and they are SEVEN now. She nursed and co-slept w them all and got them to 34 weeks - amazing.

Good luck to your friend
Karen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.