Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I found a site I lost for a $35 shopping cart/highchair cover that has 2 pockets and is its own bag! Then I lost it !!!
It is from a WAHM...does anyone know this site?
I would also be interested in other shopping cart cover sites!
Spam welcome
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
late night nan! Thank you thank you! I really appreciate it!
I debated wether this was neccesary during my pregnancy and since I do as little shopping as neccesary and I where a sling as much possible...........so I decided to sell some stuff on ebay soon to earn it

·
Registered
713 Posts
Glad this helps you out! But actually you have plenty of time to wait on this because you won't be able to use a seat cover until your babe can sit up in a cart. There are so many things to prepare that you may want to save your money till later. We just used a sling for the first 4-5 months and sometimes used a stroller as a shopping cart.

But if you want to be prepared well ahead of time, you can get free shipping this month for a seat cover if you join the yahoo list for that WAHM (LittleLily). It has details for the deal there. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LN Nan,
Prepared! ha! My dd is 6 1/2 months, she is still learning to sit without support, but there is no stopping her! She started GI-Jane crawling at 5 months on the day! Now she is just starting to use her knees, but oh no, wait, she is pulling herself up to a stand! She blows my mind! Her name is Maegan Rain and she had a tough birth(meconium complications), you would have no idea now, she is so happy and curious and I'm a proud mommy can't you tell

Thanks for the yahoo group tip!

And thanks everyone for sharing sites, I'm still comparing!

·
Registered
717 Posts
I know you already have several sites to check out, but I thought I'd send you another one for good measure.

I bought a cart cover that came with a matching bag and a pillow from ebay. The person who made them is a WAHM. You can do a search for her. She is babyguardkc. I LOVE her product. It was worth the money. Plus she is a very nice person to deal with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.