Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm 31 yr. old, Mom of a 12 month old happy little boy and I live in Houston, TX. I am having problems meeting other Moms that share my open-minded view points. Is anyone out there that can understand?

Traci

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
Hi Houston Mom,
I am in Houston too. Where abouts do you live? Welcome to MDC.
Gossamer

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the replies! I live in the Westheimer/Beltway area. I grew up in the Memorial/Spring Branch area. I real Houstonian!

My son and I go to the Gymbore and I'm meet some Moms there. Any suggestions on where I could meet other open-minded Moms?

·
Registered
7,524 Posts

I'm with you! I live in HOuston too and have a really hard time
meeting moms! Problem is, is that Houston is so big that we are all
too far apart. I'm up in The Woodlans area. Where are you?

Glad you're here

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
Even though we are all spread out, do y'all think we could get together in a central location? I think it would be fun.
Gossamer

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
That sounds like fun. Anyone else?
Gossamer

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Hi all!

I'm game.
Our playgroup is kind of "defunct" now.
I'd love to meet up.

I'm currently in the Meyerland/Westbury area. But I've lived all over Houston. Went to High School on the NW side 1960/Spring area. Lived down in Clear Lake, then waaay down on Galveston Island (loved living a block off the seawall), and was "recently" (until about 18 months ago) in Katy/Hwy 6 & 528 area.

edited because I can't type.
:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn't see anything about a picnic on Houston Thread, so I came back here.

I don't mind going to the Woodlands, unless we want to meet at Memorial Park or a park in the Champions area. I'm on the west side of town, but close to the beltway so I can get around very easy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.